quarta-feira, 7 de abril de 2010

That's it



I'm leaving.
I'm finally leaving "home".
(it never felt like home there anyway) it's sad.
But I'm leaving now.
Like next week.
In a rush, yeah...
Haven't told her yet.
Don't really care. (not about her, about not telling yet).
I want more.
I won't give up.
But now I'm not playing big, I just need to get out.


You know, one day you start thinking:
One day 'll be dead,
Six feet under,
Cremated,
in a fucking vault,
whatever...
And then what?
What have you done with your life?
"Work hard, consume, and die"?!
No, not me.
I wanna live. Be happy. Make my dreams come true, or at least die trying.
So, about the post below,
If I don't do what I want right now ("hurting" others or not) it just won't be worth it,
and I'd better just kill myself right now.


Don't worry, I won't.
I'll keep on dreaming,
and trying,
like forever.

3 comentários:

Emília disse...

"No, not me.
I wanna live. Be happy. Make my dreams come true, or at least die trying."

Força. Sai. Vive, faz e acontece, tens o mundo nas mãos, tens o teu mundo nas mãos!

és uma guerreira, e tens todo o meu apoio. Saúdo-te na consolidação máxima da tua própria emancipação.

Um beijinho

Spirit disse...

Ainda bem que conseguiste arranjar um cantinho para ti :)

Foge e sê feliz :)

Maria Inês disse...

Obrigada meus amores...
Espero que corra tudo bem, mesmo...
^^
Estou confiante.
(Estou é muito ensonada e cheguei 1h e meia atrasada ao work [outra vez!] portanto se me ouvissem falar eu não ia parecer muito convincente...)
;)

kis kiss