segunda-feira, 6 de junho de 2011

Just it...

Don't know if it is the working 13h yesterday,
the sleeping like 5h a night latelly,
the country being a mess...
I really don't know,
I'm just so fucking tired and so sick of it all...
Been feeling more depressed.
Was trying not to say it, but I would be hipocritical then...
Have been crying almost every night the last week.
Feel like it right now...


Really, just fuck all this shit.
The country, the bills, the not being able to do what i love...
Not being able to live, to be me...

1 comentário:

the puzzle piece disse...

Como te compreendo... Há 4 meses estava assim, trabalhar 14 horas por dia, incluindo fins de semana e feriados e sempre que chegava a casa, chorava.
Resultado: recomendaram-me ficar em casa por uns tempos. Foi dificil aceitar que precisava de ficar em casa, porque parecia que estava a desistir. Mas agora que olho para trás vejo que foi o melhor para mim.
Não há emprego que valha o sacríficarmos a nossa saúde!